The Presbyterian Church of Little Falls is the oldest congregation in the area.
While it was officially founded in 1813, the church’s roots go back to 1793,
when a group of Palatine German pioneers established the “Columbia
Church” with a distinctive Presbyterian form of government and worship.
Ever since, our congregation has grown as we seek to relate the Good News
of the Gospel to all who enter.